- This World Wide Web site in the domain “SussexSpaniels.org” (the “web site”) is an information service offered by the Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. (“SSCA”) to users of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that these users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the web site. Do not use the web site unless you agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that the information on the web site is provided “as is” for general information only. It is not intended as professional advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified professionals who are familiar with your individual needs. Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. makes no warranties of any kind regarding this web site, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will hold harmless Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. and its members, officers, directors, employees, and vendors from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this web site or the information contained in this web site or other web sites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this web site or another web site to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. or the contributors of information to this web site be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You acknowledge that opinions and recommendations contained in this web site are not necessarily those of Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. or endorsed by Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc.
- Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. may provide links on the web site to other web sites which are not under the control of Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. In general, any web site which has an address (or URL) which does not contain “SussexSpaniels.org” is such a web site. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. of the organization or individual operating the web site or a warranty of any type regarding the web site or the information on the web site.
- You may provide a hypertext link to this web site on another web site, provided: (a) that the link must be a text-only link clearly marked “SussexSpaniels.org” (b) the link must “point” to the URL “https://www.SussexSpaniels.org” and not to other pages within the web site, (c) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc.’s name and trademarks, (d) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. is associated with or sponsored by Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc., (e) the link, when activated by a user, must display this web site full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked web site, and (f) Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion by amending this Agreement. You agree that all other hypertext links to this web site must be approved in writing by Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc.
- The works of authorship contained in this web site, including but not limited to all design, text, images, animations, audio, and video are owned or licensed by Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc., and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc.’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporarily copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the web site, and the user may make one permanent printout of each page of the web site (unmodified in form, with a copy of this Agreement attached) to be used by the user for personal and non-commercial uses which do not harm the reputation of Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc.
- This web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. which is headquartered in the State of Tennessee, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Tennessee, by accessing this web site both you and Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this web site. Sussex Spaniel Club of America, Inc. makes no representation that materials on the web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.